Read and Rate Articles to Earn Money!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

About Matthew Mucci




My name is Matthew Mucci or Matt for short, I also like the name Mateo Antonio. I am 30 years old, live in the United States and happily married for the past 2 and 1/2 years to a filipina.
We met online in 2004 and have been together since. I have two wordpress blogs and two niche websites. One site is an Xbox 360 Amazon Store with great discounts and savings with a connecting blog with the latest news and information about the Xbox 360. You can find the store and blog at these links.

http://360gamerszone.info

http://360gamerszone.info/blog

My other niche website is about loans and it also has its own connecting wordpress blog as well. You can find them here.

http://simply-business.info

http://simply-business.info/blog

I also have career diploma in Pharmacy Technician and am currently looking for legit ways of earning money online, that are not scams.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon